10.11.2012

BOYISHAPPEAL








I love masculine pieces mixed with girly pieces; it gives a look an unexpected edge. Just by pairing a utility jacket with a feminine dress, blouse or skirt you add a little boyish appeal. You can find a utility jacket just about any where. Mine in particular is from J. Crew and it's my go to piece.  I'm surprised I don't have a picture of my favorite Van Halen T-shirt with my blingy necklace. I have worn the combo with leather shorts, pleated skirts, boyfriend jeans and a floral skirt (favorite contrast). Another way to incorporate the boyish/girly trend is by pairing your boyfriend jeans with a girly blouse and pumps. There are endless ways and I just can't get enough of it.

Full Outfit Details: 

Source: Refinery 29. Style. Jak & Jil. Tumblr.  

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

LC said...

thank you so much for stopping by ldotcdot! i`m glad you enjoy it! you have a great one too (=

xx, LC

Priscilla said...

Nice Post,I wanna see More of It,Please Keep them Coming! (^_^)
PS: Can you please check out my new post and leave me a comment if you have time? Thnks.. MWahh

Blow A Rainbow
Blow a Rainbow on Facebook

I'll wait you on my blog dear.Have a Nice Day!

Yulie said...

nice post great photos!!!! maybe we follow each other ? let me know :) greetings www.yuliekendra.com

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great idea, I haven't really done this much myself. But I guess maybe a men's blazer paired with a cute dress is something along the lines. :)

* Always, S. Louise

Unknown said...

LOVE YOUR BLOG! Great detail, I'm also a local blogger from Miami.
www.collectionsandvolumes.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

so cool! dries was my absolute favorite show. fem/masculine for the win!


H

http://www.thefashionhash.com

Analisa said...

Love all of these!

www.rougefox.com

Rosalinda Tjioe said...

I always love menswear inspired looks! Thank you for the inspiration xx

http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

ro said...

me encanta todo!!

http://sweet-perdition.blogspot.com.es/

Katie said...

loving the gems with the jack daniels tee!

Katie x

Black Silhouette said...

very beautiful inspirations! :))